Monday, April 15, 2013

"...if I was to visit Missouri..."

4/15/2013

Right now I am on 1 Nephi 1:8 in my Japanese book of Mormon, it's kinda going slow cause I had to relearn the alphabet and what not, but im getting better day by day.
so I was way sad to leave Sullivan, it was probably my Favorite area so far, cause the branch members where so awesome and it reminded me of how our old ward use to be before it split, so it brought back some good memories, if I was to visit Missouri some time in the future i would totally come back to Sullivan first.
 so my new area is good, besides the whole biking part :/ on Wednesday when we got here we where biking back from visiting potentials and it started to pour rain, so by the time we got back to our apartment we where totally soaked.
 so I am no longer a district leader any more, so I am now a jr companion, but that doesn't mean any thing to me, we still share the responsibly of the area and the work.
 
Love, 
Elder Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment