Monday, August 27, 2012

Raccoons and Possums

8/27/2012
Hey family so I'm glad to hear that every one is doing great.So uncle Ben stayed over for a whole week? How did it go? Its good to hear that he is putting off weight and going back to school, tell him I say hi. 
It good to know that you guys are still going to go see Roscoe graduate I'm sure that he would like those Reese's Butter cups and its good to hear that he past his pt tests. 
So the Melatonin  pills aren't really helping but I've been taking some over the counter sleeping pill that seem to be working, but I still wake up every once in a while and the only problem with the pills is that when wake up I don't fell refreshed. 
So I don't have much time but ill be sending a letter with more info in it. So the picture and videos.
To see the picture click for this post here  
1. this is Phil one of the possums 
2. our first attempt to catch a raccoon, but he escaped 
3. this is Phil Jr another possum, man he is ugly 
4.this is a stick bug on our window 
5. same stick bug 
6.our first successful catch the video explains it 
7. picture of the our trap with... Two raccoons but one of them jumped out later on 
8. just another video 
9.me with a fork and knife in hand ready to eat my first coon meal :) just kidding we let him go after a little bit 
10. another picture of me 
11-12 the coon inside the trap 
PS the trap is made out of some old bed sheets and some rope 
Love you all hope this week goes well for all of you. 
And when you see Roscoe give him a huge for me.

-Elder Dixon

So its not letting me send the videos so I'll just send the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment