Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September 3, 2013-Labor Day and Zone Conference.

Hey Dixon Family and Friends,
This week was ok, but we didn't teach anyone. We where sweating our brains out the whole week too, it's high 90s with 60% and above for humidity.  So it felt like it was 107, :P I really don't like this weather. No wonder why the saints left :) JK

Still no word from "L", but his main fellow shippers in the ward see him every once and a while, they said that he is starting to turn to his old addictions again. Ugh we've worked so hard on him and he came so far too. I guess this is how God feels when we mess up on something. We also had zone conference with president Morgan, it was good. The theme was urgency, so a lot of the trainings where given on that. We also got some sad news to, we wont be able to go to the temple anymore, we are only allowed to go once in our missions now. So two weeks ago was my last time going, and they said that we where one of the only missions that allowed missionaries to attend to temple once a transfer. So I'm glad that I was able to attend the temple for most of my transfers.
We went to the St. Louis city museum as a zone, it was a blast! The city museum is like a giant play ground for kids and adults, they have obstacles and tunnels and a lot of other things, so it was way fun!  I forgot to bring my camera, so I don't have any pictures. :(

I hope that the Camry can get fixed, and stop having so many problems.
So I've been seeing and hearing some things about the whole Syria thing happening, and that the U.S might be deploying troops over there soon, Is this true? If so will it be effecting Jason, Roscoe and Adam with being deployed?
Well I don't have as much time to email today, since it was Labor Day yesterday, we are given a small window to do it this morning.
Love you all, I hope things work out the best for every one.
-Elder Dixon
p.s. If you see Dayan or Devin, tell them to email me when they have the time. thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment